Saturday, July 28, 2007

Why I dont want to move again?


Its been a year since I moved to New Jersey for my work and in two days I will be shifting back to India. The excitement of leaving for India has been totally setback by the month long moving activities that a person needs to do. Of all the activities, the most taxing one is "Packing" for the Air-travel.

The thing that I hate about packing is the limitation of luggage one can carry ( within free limits) and the limitation of human-beings ( including me) to give away stuff or leave behind stuff. And as the image suggests I am a victim of my own administration as I should have seen this coming and administered it accordingly.

Well, I am still struggling to get the right combination of things I need to carry and things I need to give-away and the clock is ticking but hopefully, the mix will be met and I wont have to go through the embarrassment of moving luggage at the airport due to weight restrictions.

But one things for sure, if I have my way, I do not think I want to make short one year- two year trips any more.

After this ordeal the best thing that awaits me is that I am back to my home-country where I feel at total ease and comfort.

Well, hopefully my next blog will be when I will have settled back in India :)

No comments: