Monday, June 18, 2007

Tagged by : Taqdeer

Taqdeer of http://desertscape-taqdeer.blogspot.com/ has tagged me to know 8 things about me which no one knows

Following are the 8 things which I think are not known to many

1) My family comes from India and I was born, raised up educated in India and have been residing in US for work purpose since 3 years

2) I live with my wife and parents and have 2 elder brothers, 2 beautiful nieces ( 3yrs and 6 yrs) and 1nephew ( 2.5 yrs old)

3) I love my family the most in this world

4) I believe a person is the most unluckiest person in the world, he who has both or one of his parents alive and they are not happy with him or her

5) I had an arranged marriage and saw my wife in person for the very first time on the very first night of the wedding :)

6) I just love to make people around me happy and I am extremly sensitive to harsh words.

7) I believe that we all in this world to get educated are forgetting about being civilized.

8) I am good at shooting pool and love to play tennis and badminton and watch probably most of the famous sports across the globe.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Asalamu alaykum :)

Hey, your 8 points are some very admirable ones :)

One can tell a lot of someone by little things like this :)

Your parents are blessed to have their son say such beautiful things :)

Thank you, and may your life always be filled with light - ameen :)

Sam said...

Hmmm... that's some interesting facts and insight about you. Your parents and your wife are indeed fortunate to have you in their lives:)

May God shower His choicest blessings on you!

Sadia said...

So that was a window to your life and indeed the insights were most beautiful.Now I know why you are the way you are!!Stay always the same.Loads of luv and luck.